- A unique avenue for inspiring and visually realizing collaboration and innovation.
- An employee/member engagement process that ends with a daily visual reminder of the participants’ creativity and teamwork.
Collaborate with sculptor Kevin Reese to envision, design, and create a kinetic sculpture – a visual metaphor for many parts coming together to make a new whole.
TeamSculptures brought people together in a team-building effort that was not threatening; people felt relaxed, unencumbered by the stresses of work while creating and building something of meaning/longevity. It was fun and even those who were reluctant at first had fun.
Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- Envision a “big picture” and determine the versatility and synthesis of skills needed to create it.
- Tackle novel challenges, rather than solve routine problems.
- Imagine alternative possibilities and make them real.
- Live in/exercise their right brain.
- Discover their own and others' heretofore-hidden qualities and strengths.
- Empathize with other points of view.
- “Play well with others" as they listen, communicate, give and take.
- Find inspiration and motivation by working with an artist of singular passion and unique skill.
Sample Projects include:
- Kevin works on-site with employees to design/envision of sculpture that is installed in the lobby, lunchroom, hallway, or conference room of a business or office.
- Kevin works off-site in a retreat format to use the mobile-making process as an exploration of teamwork.
- Kevin works in a community site with business/organization employees/members to create a sculpture for/with a disadvantaged community.
Contact SchoolSculptures@aol.com for more information and fees.